Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jay vs Holmes

Daniel and Jesse both played on Tuesday against Holmes. And both of them played at the same time. Daniel went to go see Jesse play at Jay and I went to see DJ play at Northside.

DJ was playing left field. He went 1-3. One of his good friends, Zach, plays for Holmes. And Zach was pitching. Daniel got one hit and he hit it down the middle and almost hit Zach. They both grinned at each other after he got on base. They won 6-3.

Jesse was catching. He went 2-2. According to Daniel, he did great. He almost got a runner out on 2nd base, but the umpire was not watching the same game, he called him safe. They won 13-3.

Both of the boys are in tournaments this weekend. I am going to be really busy. Between the two, I have 7 games to go to in the next three days!!! But I wouldn't complain for a moment. Next game for them is Thursday. DJ is playing Harlendale at 1:30pm at SW High School. And Jesse is playing Taft at 4:30 at Jay. I hope Daniel doesn't get his feelings hurt when we beat the Indians !!!!

I will keep you posted.

No comments: